Monday, September 8, 2008

First Day of School!


Anna started her first day of Montessori today! She clung to me for about five minutes and then ran off to see "Fred" the turtle. Her teacher told me she was the only new child not to cry (she could have cried for a few seconds at least =) ). She was very happy when I picked her up though and went straight to bed when we arrived home. Ben and I had some nice time together while Anna was at school. I actually went for a little run this morning since Ben likes the jog stroller!



Anna running up to the front door.


Good morning Fred!

Saying bye-bye from the "goodbye window" with Miss Judy.


Update:
Anna wasn't actually sleeping when she climbed into her bed. She was rearranging her room=). I didn't hear anything with Ben's white noise machine on in the next room!



2 comments:

Mimi said...

school? no crying? sniff sniff. =( baby's all grown up.

Missy said...

Hmm, looks a little like my room.

I hope she likes school! I love her bow!