Anyhow, we've been staying busy with some projects:
I have almost finished making about 60 placemats for Anna's preschool. Anna thinks it's pretty fun to watch me cut out the fabric and use the sewing machine =). Tonight I made soccer bows for all of the little girls on Olivia's soccer team. I think I'll be taking a break from my crafts for a few days!

Ben's projects consist of practicing his sleeping skills and looking cute which we all thoroughly enjoy ;) .

Anna has been very consistent in her projects lately: making a mess! When I checked on her from her nap today I found her on the floor next to her bed and she had colored everything in sight orange! Thank goodness we have only washable markers in the house.

Besides being tremendously busy with work Jason has been investigating the housing market a lot again. He seems to have fun looking at different real estate web sites on the internet. Hopefully it'll still be a good time to buy when we are finally ready to make that move!
It's OK to fantasize, right?






3 comments:
Sleeping on the floor! Too cute! I hope the orange was not too hard to get out. Let's see those soccer bows!
Oh, and what are the placemats for? A feast?
And BEN! Darling!
The preschoolers at Anna's montessori eat their snacks and meals on the placemats with little pitchers of milk and tiny cups to drink from. Everything is their size ... it's so cute.
Maybe Anna doesn't need a bed after all? Just kidding! We love the pictures...I just can't wait to give her permanent markers at X'mas.
Post a Comment