Friday, September 12, 2008

Ben's 6 Month Check-Up!



















Today Benji had his 6 month "Well Baby" check-up. He weighed in at 18 pounds 4 ounces and is 26 inches long. He's in the 50th percentile for both height and weight. I found out from Ben's pediatrician that the American Academy of Pediatrics changed their guideline on introducing foods gradually to infants and state now that they can pretty much have anything they want when they are interested except for honey, beer and whiskey (from the mouth of his doctor =)). I'm glad to hear this since Jason gave Ben a chocolate muffin last weekend for breakfast. He moved from rice cereal to the good stuff in no time! I guess I'm guilty of letting him taste some Cold Stone Creamery as well =).


This is Anna's third day at school. She really enjoyed her first two days. She was a little teary eyed today when I dropped her off but she didn't resist staying so I'm sure she's fine. We brought snack today to share with the class: pumpkin loaf. I think she'll enjoy eating something from home.

Have a great weekend!







1 comment:

Missy said...

Looks like his toes are in cute shape!