At the produce market in Suisun Valley by Grandpa and Grandma's

Anna and Ben were more excited that there was a ranch with horses across from the produce market. Anna is fascinated with horses right now and has a poster of horses on her door and has a new special horsey music box that plays "Home on the Range".


Ben laying in his bed in the morning. He was upset that I disturbed him but it was 8:30 AM and it was time to get up. I think he lays in his crib and plays with his blankets for endless amounts of time -- I'm not complaining!

This is another day despite the same jammies. Ben has become obsessed with these old blue PJ's with a red fire truck on the front. I have to hide them or he'll insist on putting them on!

He found these in the dirty clothes pile this afternoon -- I know, a little gross. He's wearing these thick, warm pajamas at 3 PM when it was about 105 degrees. This was his immediate reaction after getting his way and having them put on:

Anna had water play at school this week so she was very thrilled to wear her Dora bathing suit and terry cover up to school.

Anna when she was supposed to be napping. I heard loud clacking in her room and she was crawling on all fours with shoes on her hands. She was probably pretending to be a horse. I think rain boots are always appropriate during the summer in Sacramento when it's bone dry and 180 degrees =). The big box behind Anna is a gift Jason received from UC Davis when he graduated from residency. It's a rocking chair and I imagine it will be sitting there in the box until we move next year ???

We hope you see this Jason! We love you!




No comments:
Post a Comment