Saturday, October 4, 2008

Benji's New Tricks

Benji is now starting to sit up on his own pretty well and is also scooting all around the house. I bet he'll be crawling in a month! If you look behind Ben you'll see Anna laying there with a binky. We've only been letting Anna have her binky at nighttime in an effort to wean her from it ... so I thought! I didn't notice she had it in until I looked at this photo =).


Benji shaking his little musical bear

Anna showing her affection for her baby brother =)

2 comments:

Missy said...

Caught on tape!

So cute! Benji has been busy. He will be teaching yoga in no time!

Joe and Jenn Special said...

I can't believe how big he is already! Anna is growing up fast too. I'm so glad you post to here so we can keep up with you from here. Hope things are going well. I will try to get you some updated pictures soon. Take Care!