Anna had her very first hair cut today! Well, it was really just a little trim but it was still a big deal to her. I was a little worried about Anna's curly hair being butchered at a kids salon so I took Anna with me to my appointment today. I was nervous about how she'd feel at an adult salon so I wasn't even sure if she'd go through it. Well, I was totally wrong... she loved every moment at the hair salon! She checked everything out including the bathrooms, spa area, and manicure area. When Kelly (my hair stylist) called us back Anna jumped in the chair. Her favorite part of the whole experience was having her hair washed by the assistant Michael. Anna just kicked up her feet and closed her eyes ... it was too cute.






1 comment:
those boots are so hot cha-cha!! Anna is just too cute!!
Post a Comment