Before ... not happy

After ... his face says it all!


Anna had her back to school night at school last week. It's always a lot of fun to see her in her school environment with her best buddies. Ben enjoyed himself very much there. He wants to be a big kid and go to school like his big sis!
Anna and her best friend Maddie
Anna is a big fan of maps and puzzles so when I came across a floor puzzle of the USA I knew she'd love it. She learned where California, Minnesota, Wisconsin and Kentucky are in a matter of minutes =).Sorry, don't know why this is uploading sideways!
Ben being silly (he recently became attached to his binky =( )

I bought Anna a holiday dress from Costco and she went crazy when she saw it. She wore it four days in a row and only took it off to sleep. I think she stopped wearing it when she felt everyone she knew had seen her in it =). You can't tell in the photos but the dress is a bit over the top with sparkly sequins and lots of "bling". Definitely the perfect "everyday" dress for a 3 year old girl!


The Kentucky Horse Park sweatshirt looked absolutely lovely with the dress =)

Can you think of a better outfit to pick strawberries in?















2 comments:
Cute photos of the kid's !!!
It's not easy being green! It will be easier for him to respond to his pages fast as a race car driver!
Love the Tink costume! How magical!
And the holiday dress! I think it is great that she gets to flaunt it about and enjoy it!
Post a Comment