
Benji is pulling himself up all around the house and he is so proud! He crawls over to me, pulls himself up on my leg, lets go and gives me the proudest grin! He is fascinated with our washing machine. As soon as I started loading it yesterday he crawled over and got ready. He stood there for about 20 minutes watching the clothes while I made dinner. It's a great babysitter =).

My mom and I were surprised at how busy our little Etsy shop got over the past couple of weeks. We had no idea that traffic would pick up so fast during the holidays since this is our first year doing it. I don't have a lot in the shop right now because Anna and Ben have been keeping me on my toes but my mom sold a ton of children's aprons. She completely sold out of the fabric she bought which had to have been close to 30 yards! My ladybug clippies paired with one of her aprons were popular -- who would have known! I had no idea I'd enjoy crafty stuff so much but it really is fun =).
I think the aprons sold so well because of the terrific model =).

My latest project: doll diapers! These are super easy to make and they stay on the dolls unlike the ones you buy in the store with the sticky tabs.

2 comments:
Oh Anna's hairs is so long! And Ben! I remember watching video of Anna when she was first pulling herself up wat seems like just last xmas, but of course that was AGES ago! He is ready to run!
Congrats on your shop's activity! The items are just darling! I like crafting too, but I am not talented enough to sell my items. I just made an advent calendar for my sister out of felt, so much felt!
I saw your handmade wedding bouquets ... you are talented enough to sell your items!!
Post a Comment