
It looks like the rainy season has already started here in Northern California. Jason spent hours on Saturday trying to find a pair of rain boots for Anna. He finally found a pair in her size after going to Target and a few stores in the mall. Needless to say, the hunt was worth it because Anna loves her new rain boots =).
Benjamin has really been paying attention to Gracie lately. I don't know if Gracie is the sweetest cat on earth or just lazy because she doesn't move when Ben crawls towards her.

5 comments:
I wonder if you will get those boots off of her feet!
I just love Ben's tuft of hair, I bet Gracie does too.
Anna went to bed with her boots on the night before last =).
I love it.
What size is she in these days?
She's a size 3T or 4T, depending on the brand.
Post a Comment